Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To defeat an opponent with skill. "Yeah Kris, serve em man, serve em!" -- Boogie Down Productions (Build and Destroy) 
- To deliver. "Serve 'em a sentence" -- Kool Keith featuring Motion Man (Serve 'Em a Sentence) 
- To be incarcerated. "Question: Do you have to pack a Tec-9, serve jail time, to learn how to rhyme?" -- Danja Mowf (Question) 
- To kill. "Say, Knocc and Flesh glock, glock to takes it comin' 2 serve ya" -- Flesh-N-Bone featuring BG Knocc Out (Comin' 2 Serve You) 
- To have (oral) sexual intercourse.
- When someone is broken up with, defeated, or otherwise dismissed we say "he got served."
- To sell or deal drugs Do you know any one who serves around here.