Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Philadelphia is a city 40 miles from NYC and next to crime ridden Camden, NJ. It is home of Schoolly D, Da Youngstas, The Fresh Prince, Tuff Crew, The Roots, Cassidy, Reed Dollaz, Gillie da Kid, Joey Jihad, Meek Mill, DJ Ghetto, Bahamadia, Eve, Ness, Freeway and boxing legend Bernard Hopkins. Philly now leeds the USA's 10 most populous cities in poverty and in vilent crime rates including murder. Statisticly you are about 4 times more likely to get murdered in Philly than NYC. North, west, and southwest philly are the most dangorous neighborhoods in the city. Hartranft is a neighborhood in the central part of North Philly, it is home to The Badlands, a name coined by the narc division of the Philly Police for the area between 4th and Cambria St through 9th and Indiana St. This section of the city is considered to be one of the most drug and crime infested areas in Philly, as well as the the county.
- Maps and aerial photos
- Street map from MapQuest or Google Maps
- Topographic map from TopoZone
- Aerial image or topographic map from TerraServer-USA
- Satellite image from Google Maps