Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A police officer, from the television series Hawaii Five-O. The word is used mainly in East LA.
- A 5.0 liter Ford Mustang, which is used as a police vehicle in some areas.
- A This is a term from Hawaiian Five-O (as referred to in the above answered). From that point on 5-O became a term for Police officers.
- A Police officer, from the hand warning of flashing sirens shown to say that police are coming.
- Rapper 50 Cent. Now I'm fucking with 5 0, it's all starting to make sense -- The Game featuring 50 Cent (Hate It Or Love It)
- Mentioned extensively by Nelly in his song Wrap Sumtin, referring to cops multiple times as five-O
- Mentioned in the beginning of 187 on an undercover cop "I think you five-0! Five-0? Man, I aint no motherfucking cop!" Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre
- Toronto Five-O, Rep basketball club supported by funds from Pro Action Cops for Kids